ecutek bmw b58 gen1
ECU Connect Bluetooth Device
ECU Connect is a FREE app for iPhone/iPad and Android devices that integrates with EcuTek’s Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
- Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*.
- Read & clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*.
- Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text.
- Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online.
- Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app.
- ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*.
- ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned.
- B58 Engine Gen 2 From November 2018 onwards *
- G29 Z4, M40i
- G12/G20/G21/G28 340i, xDrive, M340i
- G01/G02 X3, X4 M40i
- G07 X7 xDrive40i
- G22/G23 440i, M440i
- G11/G11H/G12/G12H 740i, xDrive
AMR PERFORMANCE OTS TUNE FEATURES:
- One-Touch Anti-Lag/Rolling Launch
- RaceROM Rolling Launch allows you to roll race at the touch of the button. To set, enter the map switch mode in which Rolling Launch is activated. Press and hold the cruise control set button to build boost, adjust your speed with the accel pedal to match your opponent and release the set button and enjoy! The system can be set up using activation time limits, temperature limits and a minimum re-arm time to try and maintain reliability.
- RaceROM Burble
- Switch between a range of soft to hard burble on the fly, or even disable completely in Sport for full stealth mode.
- Valet Mode
- Put the car into a low power mode with limited speed and range, either as a security measure or to allow the car to be limited when handed over to a third party. This still leaves all four Map Switch modes available for your choice of setups.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS/RETURNS