Unleash #beastmode and improve your vehicles performance in minutes!
- Eliminated Torque Limitation Restriction (allows ECU access higher torque levels)
- Eliminated Engine Speed Limitation (allows ECU access higher engine speeds)
- Eliminated Vehicle Speed Limitation (allows ECU access to higher MPH speeds)
- Modified Adaptation For Performance Indicator (quicker throttle and engine speed response)
- Modified Adaptation For Exhaust Valve Controller (exhaust valve control learning enhanced)
- In-House Engineered & Tested Results
What is CPC on Mercedes? || What is a CPC in a car?
The CPC Module, also known as the Central Powertrain Computer, was introduced as early as 2015 in the Mercedes-Benz turbo vehicles. Though added to these vehicles’ at an early data, Mercedes-Benz was starting to set the vehicles up for future limitations. In the 2019+ Mercedes-Benz line-up, the CPC started to really shine as it limited not only vehicle speed, but also horsepower, torque, exhaust valves, HUD unit and in some vehicle’s even boost. Though the ECU can be “tuned” and enhanced, setting the ECU’s parameters to even max would not allow the engine to perform as the ECU was told, the CPC overrides the ECU giving the restrictions it was told to be given by the manufacturer.
What does a CPC do and how does this effect aftermarket tuning the factory ECU?
This starts to make things a little trickier for the aftermarket tuning shops. These limitations and additional equipment added to the vehicles, in this case the CPC, are “new technology” in which standard generic tooling is not available making the ability to tune these vehicles properly and hit these high gains we are use to seeing in the past, difficult to say the least. Fortunately, AMR Performance, with our in-house engineers, are able to research and develop these “answers” in-house.