2019+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT53
Performance benefits without compromises
The 2019+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT53 is a well designed every day driven performance vehicle. Equipped with the MB +4-Matic system and a 3.0L BiTurbo engine producing an estimated 429hp. The AMR Performance P2 Performance Package was designed for those looking for more than what the standard vehicle is providing. This package offers our proprietary ECU enhancements. These ECU enhancements done by our in-house engineers increase the vehicle’s overall performance by 25-30% taking the vehicle from the Mercedes-Benz advertised 429hp to over 530hp.
Drastic torque increases through the power band
What’s even more impressive than that power increase is the drastic increase in torque that you will now have on command through your selective drive system. The vehicles factory estimated base torque of 385tq is increased by 30-35% which is over 500tq!
Commanded Selective Drive System
Our engineers have smoothed out all area’s of the vehicle drive system. What does this mean? This means we keep the factory functionality of your “E”, “C”, “S” and “S+” features. Giving all of your power in the “S+” mode. This gives you the ability to take your vehicle from its normal economic and comfort to its new performance levels in “S+” with the simple flip of a switch!
One thing we all complain about is the factory provided “dull / limpy” throttle. This was the first thing that was addressed by our engineers. We eliminated the lag in the throttle pedal as well as smoothen out the throttle transition. Giving you more of a response pedal feel.
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Turbo Response
- Smooth Power Delivery
- Stock-Like Driveability
- Power On Demand
- OBD II Emissions Compliant
- Safe, Proven & Tested Results
- Package Includes: Aftermarket CATLESS Downpipes
- AMR Performance has found that the “53” vehicles (M256 engine platform) stock power numbers vary from the power numbers claimed by Mercedes-Benz (Mercedes-AMG).
- ALL power gains are calculated based on stock numbers measured by AMR Performance.
- Our numbers will be dependent on vehicle conditions, climate conditions, environment conditions, dynamometer settings (if used) and fuel quality.