The factory turbocharges are disassembled and fully inspected. The compressor cover and center cartridge are then machined to accept our 5-axis CNC machined impeller wheel which despite being substantially larger, weighs the same as the factory cast impeller wheel. Externally, no changes are made to maintain a completely stock appearance. The new impeller wheel supports greater power levels than the factory unit with little to no sacrifice in spool and response thanks to its light weight construction. The turbochargers are then reassembled with new seals and bearings, then fully balanced for smooth operation and OEM service life. All the OEM oil and coolant lines bolt right up making for a simple install.
For maximum results, the combination of our Weistec Downpipes, and Weistec High Flow Air Filters is recommended. A Weistec W.3 Turbo Specific ECU Upgrade is recommended.
*Power gains vary based on model and modifications.
*Product may not be emissions compliant. Check local laws prior to installation.
- 900+ WHP capable depending on fuel and supporting modifications
- 5 Axis CNC Machined
- High RPM Balanced for perfection operation
- Substantial power throughout the RPM range
- Stock Appearance when installed
- 100% Bolt on installation
- All necessary hardware and gaskets are included
- Core exchange/charge required