ALPHA HPFP alpha performance cla45
This pump features high quality all stainless steel construction. Use of the laser welding process insures that any potential leaks are non existent. The pump comes complete with direct fit hardware kit and plastic flange alignment tool. Like all Alpha products construction and performance are of the highest measure.
Engineered to be the Best
We partnered with an industry leader in fuel pumps, Nostrum Energy, in the development of this component. For this reason our customers know that they can rely on our fuel pumps to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the Mercedes-Benz m133 High Pressure Fuel Pump mapping shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories. Our pump piston diameter is an incredible 36% larger than stock. This yields a 36% increase in fuel capacity and an incredible rate of over 230 LPH!
The Mercedes-Benz m133 HPFP pumps come ready for a quick bolt-on upgrade, and use all OEM type fuel fittings and electrical connectors. The m133 High Pressure Fuel Pump upgrade utilizes OEM-type low and high pressure fittings. Each individual pump is flow tested to insure the ultimate in performance, and comes with comprehensive installation instructions by clicking HERE. The pump has an operating pressure of 200 bar. Note, You will need an ECU recalibration for the fuel pump to function correctly. Engine damage can occur if no ECU tuning is done.
- E-85 Compatible
- 36% Larger Pump Piston Diameter Over Stock
- 36% Increase in Fuel Capacity
- Capable of Flowing Over 230 LPH
- CFD Optimized
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Laser Welds Mean the Pump is Sealed with no Leaks
- Some Assembly Required
- Mounting Flange and Electric Harness Adapter Included
- Also Includes Installation Hardware and Plastic Flange Alignment Tool
- Utilizes OEM-type Low and High Pressure Fittings
- Each Individual Unit is Flow Tested
- 200 Bar Maximum Operating Pressure
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions – HERE
- An ECU Re-calibration is Necessary for the Fuel Pump to Function Correctly
- Engine Damage Can Occur if no ECU Tuning is Done
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FUEL PUMP MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS PUMP FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING PUMP AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AT BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.