MY GENIUS MERCEDES CL600 PROGRAMMER
- Once plugged into your vehicle, the COMPORT will auto-detect the vehicle’s ECU and prompt you to choose from the already equipped OFF-THE-SHELF tune you would like to program into your vehicle. If you have an ECU that is not on file, the COMPORT will prompt a download in which the file we be downloaded and then can be emailed to our engineers who will design new files for you. You will update your COMPORT and be all set to go!
100% REVERT BACK-TO-STOCK
- The COMPORT saves your factory ECU calibration giving you the ability to go back to stock at any given time.
CHECK D.T.C. ABILITY
- The COMPORT has the ability to check “Diagnostic Trouble Codes” as well as having the ability to clear them.
MULTIPLE MAPS (tunes)
- The COMPORT can store over 25+ maps for your vehicle. AMR Performance designs vehicle specific files according to your vehicle’s modifications and your needs. You can pick and choose which maps you would like to program your vehicle with!
- The COMPORT has the ability to store CUSTOM TUNED maps as well. Giving you the ability to have your vehicle custom tuned by an AMR Performance certified facility and the tune can be saved on the COMPORT.
COMPORT MANAGER SOFTWARE
- The COMPORT manager software can be downloaded off our website. This software gives you the ability to update, upgrade, load and remove tunes off your COMPORT handheld device.
- For those wanting further custom tuning, AMR Performance offers in-house custom tuning for your vehicle. Any-and-all tunes from AMR Performance can be saved onto your COMPORT giving you the ability to change between tunes as you wish.
After hours of data acquisition and numerous runs on the dynamometer, AMR has engineered and developed ECU Software Upgrade(s) for the Mercedes CL600. Not only does this upgrade give the vehicle an increase in horsepower, torque, but also optimizes the fuel curve and increases throttle response! This well engineered recipe turns this normally commuter vehicle into a torque filled throttle happy warrior!