CMT-48 VSR BIG
Station CMT-48 VSR is used for high speed testing of turbochargers core assemblies. In short, this station is used when we want to verify if there are any dynamic influences on the shaft at a nominal speed. This could be, for example, shaft axe bending under influence of load torque.
As a result, we obtain measurements of the rotor vibration characteristics throughout the whole speed range. Machine also presents an amount of imbalance at a certain angle.
Special features of the machine CMT-48 VSR:
- the machine has the highest balancing accuracy
- housing is built using polymer technology
- no test runs are needed: hard bearing-calibration is used,
- establishment of planes while balancing the shaft is done usingoptics bench,
- automatic shaft positioning is performed by servomotor
- adapter system of VSR station is a unique, low-cost, patented solution, which helps to connect core assembly of turbocharger with balancing machine.
|Minimum achievable residual unbalance atshaft balancing station CMT-47 TR Polymer||0,1 gmm|
|Maximum balancing speed at shaftbalancing station CMT-47 TR Polymer||Infi nitely variable speed9 000 rpm|
|Maximum balancing speed at coreassembly balancing station CMT-48 VSR||up to 300 000 rpm|